Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Proud Family Moment

They say, "Its not where you are or what you do, its who you take along with you that matters".

On Sunday (010804), my brother decided to take his 3 most important ladies - mum, sis and girlfriend - to witness his convocation. It was brief but meaningful. And it was the first time mum got to meet my Ms H (verdict: pleasant girl... bro, you have my vote of confidence!).

On Monday morning (020804), when I woke up for my morning prayers, I could hardly open my eyes! It was itching over the weekend, used eye drop but to no avail; woke up with yellow 'muck' around my eyes (gross!). Went to the doctor's; Verdict: eye infection, yipes! Did alot of work from home (whichever I could) and had some quality time with mum :)

Today, back at work and Alhamdulillah, some of the technical matters were resolved (insya Allah). I just hope the client will provide positive feedback tomorrow. Long day, time now 9.45pm. Time to log off!

PS: Thanks to my dive buddies who extended an invitation to celebrate my birthday with me *touched* ;)

No comments: